What Our Clients Say!
I appreciate Cherrie’s enthusiasm, work ethic and focus. She gave my campaign her max effort. While I was not initially enthusiastic about redesigning the book cover, the new design was a very positive change as was the focus on website improvements and an enhanced social media presence.
- William G. Herbert-author "A Place Near the Front.
In one hour of discussing Cherrie's PR Toolkit Assessment of my website and use of social media, I saw how I could better utilize my dollars to reach my readership and improve the branding of my capabilities and messages.
- Angela Riddick - founder Poetic Mustard Seeds (Washington, D.C.)
I appreciated that Cherrie Woods held me accountable every step of the way. I also enjoyed our brainstorming sessions for my website, book cover and PR Plans. Cherrie has me excited again about my writing projects.
- Deliah Lawrence - author Gotta Let it Go (Columbia, MD)
I first met Cherrie Woods when I attended her PR workshop for self published authors. Once my book was complete, she was my first call. She has been a phenomenal PR rep. The connections, coverage, and quality of service she provides is rare.
- Author Victoria Kent, author "Almost 30"
Cherrie Woods of Eclectic PR's expertise and services have been an essential element in the growth of our music festival. She is diligent, personable and resourceful. If you need PR services, you need Eclectic PR.
– Founder & Program Director, Cosmic Slop Music Festival
Cherrie Woods helped us to heighten awareness of the “Palmer Park” play and the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Detroit. I would hire her again to augment our media relation efforts...
– Stratford Shakespeare Festival
Simply put, if it were not for the strong guidance, work ethic and direction of Cherrie Woods, I would not be where I am today as an artist. Anyone utilizing her public relations talents can only stand to gain.
– Geno Harris-Visual Artist / Founder Poor Man's Art Collective
Cherrie Woods was a true asset to our annual conference. She really knows how to spread the word through the media about the power and importance of the literary world.
– Sylvia Hubbard -Founder, Motown Writers Network
Thank you to the best publicist ever - the awesome, calm and constant Cherrie Woods for being the wind beneath my wings, for keeping me on track and for hanging in there and showing me the way to take BARR to a new level."
– Sharon Lucas, Founder/Event Planner, 2018 BARR Literary Weekend
Cherrie Woods was prompt and dependable which is what a client needs. She gave constructive criticism...sometimes welcomed, sometimes not. Cherrie’s PR skills gave me exposure that I could not get on my own and I appreciated it. I enjoyed working with her.
– Shirley Slaughter -Author, Our Lady of Victory: Saga of an African American Catholic Community
I highly recommend Eclectic Public Relations to anyone in need of the best advice in the communications, image design, coaching and personal promotions arenas.
– Edward Foxworth III - Former host, Streetbeat, CW50/CBS, Detroit
Cherrie’s professionalism and organizational expertise are phenomenal. I know that as a public relations expert, I have supreme confidence in her ability to generate results.
– Jerome Espy -Former Director of External Affairs, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Cherrie Woods helped me to hone a more professional presentation of my work. I also appreciate her understanding of how to use current technology to promote your work.
– Espi Frazier -Multimedia Artist
In less than one year of working with Ms. Woods, I got radio, print and television coverage, invited to a children’s book fair, new content for my website and better marketing materials and media interview training. Ms. Woods provides high-end services usually only available at an expensive PR agency.
– Everett Todd Adams -Author, Children’s Educational Books Series
Working with Cherrie Woods is an eye-opening experience. She's made me look at the nuances I have in my presentation delivery that gets in the way of my message. Cherrie doesn't sugar coat.
– Dave Dickinson -Radio Host/Programmer
I appreciated that fact that she had good relations with media people and knew the right approaches to take for each unique client, and that she was a consummate professional.
– Stella Adams - Author, Heavy is the Rain
I recommend Cherrie! Professional and smart, this woman will give you some indispensable advice on marketing your book.
– Mark Silinsky, Ph.D. -Author, Jihad and the West
Ms. Woods is delightful to work with, always upbeat but realistic in terms of my expectations
– Jae Sherwood-Author, Little Leona and Monster of Fires
Cherrie got me a tremendous amount of PR and exposure in a short period of time. I appreciated her ideas, energy, and professionalism.
– Jennifer S. Matthews –Author, 12 Ways to Put Money in Your Pocket Without a Part-Time Job — (Baltimore, MD)
Cherrie scored quite the hard-fought coup when she secured me a spot on WUSA's Great Day Washington--part of my Duho does the DMV outreach. Infinite thanks to her from me and Duho Books!
– Wendy Coakley-Thompson, President Duho Books