Eclectic PR in the News!
- Maryland Public Television – Your Money and Your Business: Writing a book
- ABC TV2 Focus – Advice for aspiring authors on how to get published
- Baltimore Times – Author/Publicist Shares 10 Key PR Tips
- Conversations Live! with Cyrus Webb (Online) – Publicist and Author Cherrie Woods Stops By
- Maggie Linton Show, Sirius XM – Author Cherrie Woods
- Radioonfire.com – Author feature: Cherrie Woods
- The Baltimore Sun – Turning The Page
- Vocal Expressions Blog – Interview with Cherrie Woods, Author of Where Do I Start? 10 PR Questions and Answers to Guide Self-Published Authors
- WEAA 88.9 FM/First Edition with Sean Yoes – New PR Guide for Authors
- WJZ-TV (CBS Affiliate) – On Time featuring Cherrie Woods
Clients in the News!
- B.L.A.C. Detroit Magazine – Interview with Author William G. Herbert
- B.L.A.C. Detroit Magazine – A Place near the Front is one of 32 books in February, 2017 issue featuring Michigan area authors.
- Vocal Expressions Blog – Cori Quinn Author Feature
- WJZ-TV (CBS) – Children’s Author Jae Sherwood on her Fire escape plan book
- Baltimore Times – Author Stella Adams
- Baltimore Times – Author Blaque Diamond
- B.L.A.C. Detroit Magazine – Cosmic Slop Music Festival Forges ‘New Cultural Frontier’
- Conversations Radio Network (Online) – Cori Quinn discusses her book Calloway
- Conversations Radio Network (Online). – William G. Herbert discusses his book, A Place Near the Front
- Detroit Free Press – Best of the best: 5 fun things to do Sept. 1-5 (Cosmic Slop Festival)
- Detroit News – Musicians of color get a chance to rock at Cosmic Slop festival
- Fox 45-TV – Children’s Author Jae Sherwood
- KJLN1077.com – Controversial Counselor 4th Thursdays Author Feature – Blaque Diamond
- Radio on Fire Network – Author Cori Quinn
- WEAA 88.9 FM – Author Blaque Diamond speaks about her book series
- WJZ-TV (CBS) – Brand Strategist Peter Davis
What Our Clients Say!
Cherrie Woods of Eclectic PR's expertise and services have been an essential element in the growth of our music festival. She is diligent, personable and resourceful. If you need PR services, you need Eclectic PR.
– Founder & Program Director, Cosmic Slop Music Festival
Cherrie Woods helped us to heighten awareness of the “Palmer Park” play and the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Detroit. I would hire her again to augment our media relation efforts...
– Stratford Shakespeare Festival
Simply put, if it were not for the strong guidance, work ethic and direction of Cherrie Woods, I would not be where I am today as an artist. Anyone utilizing her public relations talents can only stand to gain.
– Geno Harris-Visual Artist / Founder Poor Man's Art Collective
Cherrie Woods was a true asset to our annual conference. She really knows how to spread the word through the media about the power and importance of the literary world.
– Sylvia Hubbard -Founder, Motown Writers Network
Cherrie got me a tremendous amount of PR and exposure in a short period of time. She was great to work with! I appreciated her ideas, energy, and professionalism.
– Jennifer S. Matthews -Author, 12 Ways to Put Money in Your Pocket Without a Part-Time Job
Cherrie Woods was prompt and dependable which is what a client needs. She gave constructive criticism...sometimes welcomed, sometimes not. Cherrie’s PR skills gave me exposure that I could not get on my own and I appreciated it. I enjoyed working with her.
– Shirley Slaughter -Author, Our Lady of Victory: Saga of an African American Catholic Community
I highly recommend Eclectic Public Relations to anyone in need of the best advice in the communications, image design, coaching and personal promotions arenas.
– Edward Foxworth III - Former host, Streetbeat, CW50/CBS, Detroit
Cherrie’s professionalism and organizational expertise are phenomenal. I know that as a public relations expert, I have supreme confidence in her ability to generate results.
– Jerome Espy -Former Director of External Affairs, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Cherrie Woods helped me to hone a more professional presentation of my work. I also appreciate her understanding of how to use current technology to promote your work.
– Espi Frazier -Multimedia Artist
In less than one year of working with Ms. Woods, I got radio, print and television coverage, invited to a children’s book fair, new content for my website and better marketing materials and media interview training. Ms. Woods provides high-end services usually only available at an expensive PR agency.
– Everett Todd Adams -Author, Children’s Educational Books Series
Working with Cherrie Woods is an eye-opening experience. She's made me look at the nuances I have in my presentation delivery that gets in the way of my message. Cherrie doesn't sugar coat.
– Dave Dickinson -Radio Host/Programmer
I appreciated that fact that she had good relations with media people and knew the right approaches to take for each unique client, and that she was a consummate professional.
– Stella Adams - Author, Heavy is the Rain
I recommend Cherrie! Professional and smart, this woman will give you some indispensable advice on marketing your book.
– Mark Silinsky, Ph.D. -Author, Jihad and the West
Ms. Woods is delightful to work with, always upbeat but realistic in terms of my expectations
– Jae Sherwood-Author, Little Leona and Monster of Fires